The Mantis Elite is an amazing low to mid range, 3D imaging stereo viewer with an incredible range of head movement. Boasting Vision Engineering's patented eye-pieceless technology, the Mantis Elite is the magnifier of choice for tasks that require precision magnification and freedom of head movement.
- 2x – 20x magnification options (2 lenses in quick change turret)
- All Mantis microscopes are par-focal; switch between lenses without re-focusing
- Superior ergonomics for fatigue-free viewing and increased quality / productivity. Put an end to tired eyes, and aching necks and back from using conventional microscopes.
- Plenty of room underneth the head for rework and assembly, inspection, and manipulation tasks
- Long working distance and large field of view
- Elite Universal mount allows for simple swinging unit aside when not in use.
- True colour, LED illumination - crystal clear, bright image
- Large choice of stands and accessories - tweak your Mantis for your specific application.
- The Mantis Elite-Cam HD variant, provides for documentation and instruction, via an internally integrated USB2.0 digital camera
|Objective Lenses||Working Distance||Field of View|
|2x||160mm / 6.30"||57.0mm / 2.24"|
|4x||96mm / 3.78"||34.0mm / 1.34"|
|6x||68mm / 2.68"||23.0mm / .90"|
|6x SLWD*||112mm / 4.80"||20.0mm / 0.79"|
|8x||59mm / 2.32"||17.0mm / 0.67"|
|10x||54mm / 2.13"||13.5mm / 0.53"|
|15x||40mm / 1.57"||8.8mm / 0.35"|
|20x||29mm / 1.14"||6.5mm / 0,25"|
* cannot be used together with 2x or 20x objective lens
* NOTE: A complete Mantis system requires a Head, a Stand, and at least one lens. Please choose your components below.